The Kent Educational Psychology Service is offering free 30-minute consultations to parents.
The aim is to provide advice and guidance to parents and carers to support children’s wellbeing and learning.
Topics or areas that you may wish to discuss might include:
- Social and emotional issues
- Concerns about learning
- Family relationships
- Concerns about behaviour
- Daily routines including sleep
If you would like to make use of this service, please send a message to the email address above including the following information:
- your name;
- phone number;
- a convenient time to call (morning or afternoon);
- your child’s education phase e. g. early years, primary school, secondary school;
- a brief description of what you wish to discuss.
The service will do their best to respond within 10 working days but this may be subject to availability.