The dodgeball competition will be held on the following dates:
- YEAR eleven - Monday 19 September
- YEAR ten - Tuesday 20 September
- YEAR nine - Wednesday 21 September
- YEAR eight - Thursday 22 September
- YEAR seven - Friday 23 September
Matches start at 1:05pm promptly!
||H v N||S v D|
||B v N||T v S|
|Match three||H v B||T v D|
|First v First|
|Second v Second|
|Third v Third|
- 10-a-side; five boys, five girls. There must be an equal distribution of boys and girls in the matches.
- If you are hit by a ball you are out
- If someone one your team catches a ball, the first person to have been out comes back in.
- House t-shirts to be worn and no-one can play unless they have clean trainers (or play barefoot) for the sports hall.
- Each match to last five minutes
- Each team must be ready to start when whistle is sounded.
- Six points for a win, three for a draw. If one side gets all the others out there is a bonus two points.
- Hits to the face don't count so please don't aim for them!