What to do when you get your results on Thursday 25 August 2016
Information for EXTERNAL applicants to the sixth form
- Please telephone the school office (01843 864941) and indicate whether you intend to take up the place you have been offered or not.
- If you do intend to join us next year then we will immediately write to you after you have confirmed your place with details of an interview appointment time
- This interview will take place in the central area of the school on Sept 2 and will enable you to discuss your course with a member of staff. You might wish to make changes to your subjects.
- You will have an opportunity to ask questions as well.
- You will also register with the school and be enrolled so you will need to bring in your results certificates and a copy of your birth certificate.
School commences for all Year 12 at 9:00am on Wednesday 7 September and we will meet in the main hall.
More details here
Information for INTERNAL applicants to the sixth form
- Please come to Neuchatel plaza to collect your results from the school
- You will be interviewed in September once again to confirm your subjects before the start of term and we will send you a letter advising you of the time of your appointment
- You might wish to make changes to your subjects. Alternatively you can simply confirm the courses that you initially signed up for. You will have an opportunity to ask questions as well.
School commences for all Year 12 at 9:00 am on Wednesday 7 September 2016. We will meet in the theatre.
- More details here