There are a number of stages to this process:
- Come and visit the school for the Sixth Form Open Evening in November.
- Study the prospectus in detail and make an initial electronic application by clicking here.
- You will then receive a letter from us inviting you to come to an interview to discuss your courses and to answer any question you might have.
- In order to help you finalise your IBDP or IBCP choices and also to give you a clearer picture of life in the Sixth Form you will be invited to come into school for two days after your GCSE examinations. During this time you will meet your new Tutor group and attend a series of taster lessons, as well as hear about post-16 life from a number of current sixth form students. This is a valuable opportunity to clarify your programme of study and to make any changes
- On GCSE results day, you will then contact us to confirm your plans to join us and you will be offered a further interview if you wish to make any changes. Click here for further details.
- The final stage will be your enrolment into the sixth form at the start of the autumn term.